Product is ready to use. Do not dilute. Stir well.
- The paint can be applied by brush, roller, foam pad or suitable spraying equipment.
- All surfaces must be clean, dust and oil-free.
- Ensure previously applied paint i.e. ProNature Wall has dried sufficiently before application of ProNature Wall Protect.
- 1 coat of undiluted ProNature Wall Protect is sufficient under normal circumstances. 2-4 hours of drying time between coats (depending on the ambient temperature.)
- ProNature Wall Protect fully dries within 24 hours depending on ambient conditions and reaches its final maturity after about 7 days. Cold weather and/or high humidity will prolong the drying process.
Clean tools with water. For partially dried product use ProNature Plant Soap Concentrate
Water, Linseed oil, Sunflower oil, Soybean oil ester, Casein, Borates, Gum rosin, Silicic acid, Cellulose ether, Potassium sorbate, Ammonia, Isothiazolinone and Butylcarbamate . TVOC (total volatile organic content) = 0,55g/litre
Natural ingredients may cause allergies. Use only as directed. Store out of reach of children. Supervise children during use.
ProNature Wall Protect is a waterborne, natural resin-based wall protection, intensifying the existing colour of the surface. It is a protective coating for a sheen finish of all interior and exterior wall paints, stonework, terra cotta tiles, clay & lime plaster, slate and face brick.