White. May be tinted with ProNature Oil Colours Concentrate: White, Red Oxide, transparent Red Oxide, Yellow Oxide,
transparent Yellow Oxide, Black, Ultramarine Blue and Chrome Oxide Green. Please refer to ProNature Oil Colour Concentrate Technical Data Sheet.
Approximately 12 – 16 m²/litre; on highly absorbent surfaces substantially lower.
Storage / Shelf Life:
The product can be kept for a minimum of 18 months in unopened containers when stored in a cool and frost-free place.
1l, 5l, 25l
Dried product residues can be composted or disposed of with domestic waste material. DO NOT empty liquid residues
into drains. Return empty tins for recycling.
To ensure correct PH-Level for proper adhesion pre-treat surfaces with acid wash. All surfaces must be clean, dust- and oil free.
Product is ready to use. Do not dilute. Stir well. If required, thin product for first coat only with ProNature Plant Turpentine. (about 10%).
• Product can be applied by brush, roller, foam pad or suitable spraying equipment.
• Let absorb for 15 minutes or longer (depending on ambient temperature)
• Remove all excess, which has not been absorbed with lint-free cloth, i.e. ProNature Mutton Cloth or suitable machinery.
• Drying time: 12 hours between coats (depending on ambient temperature.)
• Clean tools with ProNature Plant Turpentine.
Product fully cures in 7 days. Treated Floors may be only be swept during this time! Thereafter only use neutral soap solution, i.e. ProNature Plant Soap Concentrate on a damp cloth.
Clean tools with ProNature Plant Turpentine.
Linseed oil, gum rosin, and plant oils, lead-free driers.
TVOC (total volatile organic content) = 13.50 g/litre
Soaked, used cloths may spontaneously combust, and should be spread open, or kept safely in a tightly sealed tin or best to be submersed in water after use.
Also natural ingredients may cause allergies. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.