A blend of plant oils to protect, impregnate and optionally tint wood. Can be used on all interior timber, including floors, as well as all wooden furniture (Tables, chairs, desks, cupboards, bed frames etc). ProNature Indoor is food safe and can be used on cutting boards, toys, worktops, kitchen counters and more.
A blend of plant oils to protect, impregnate and optionally tint wood. Can be used on all interior timber, including floors, as well as all wooden furniture (Tables, chairs, desks, cupboards, bed frames etc). ProNature Indoor is food safe and can be used on cutting boards, toys, worktops, kitchen counters and more. If you require a customised colour contact us
Indoor Wood Sealer
R129.57 – R865.22
You may also like…
- Product Details
- Cleaning and Care
- Product Brochure
- Additional information
Product is ready to use. Do not dilute. (However, depending on the type of wood, thinning the first coat by 10% with ProNature Plant Turpentine may be required.)
- If surface been previously coated: remove all coating by sanding/paint stripper.
- The surface must be dry, clean and dust-free. Sand wood to a fine, smooth finish using min grit 100.
- Stir well!
- Apply liberally using a brush or a short bristle paint roller (or wipe with cloth) until saturation is reached.
- Remove and dry off any excess thoroughly that has not been absorbed after about 10 min using a lint-free cloth i.e. ProNature Mutton Cloth.
- Leave to dry for a minimum of 6 hours and if necessary lightly sand the surface before applying the next coat.
- The finish will take about 7 days to fully cure, avoid standing water during this period.
NB: Cold weather and/or high humidity will prolong the drying process.
Use ProNature Plant Turpentine for brushes & rollers.
Use ProNature Wood Cleaner for all wooden surfaces
Linseed oil, blend of vegetable oils, lead-free driers, natural and non-toxic mineral pigments.
TVOC (total volatile organic content) = 22.07 g/litre
Natural ingredients may cause allergies. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.
Product is ignitable! Soaked, used cloths may spontaneously combust, and should be spread open, or kept safely in a tightly sealed tin or best to be submersed in water after use.
500ml, 1 Litre, 5 Litre
Mid Brown (classic), Pewter (classic), White 25% (classic), Natural Clear (classic), Light Brown (classic), Imbuia (classic), Chestnut (classic), Dark Brown (classic), Black (trend), Antique Brown (trend), Natural Light (trend), Smoke (trend), Blue Grey (trend), Modern Grey (trend), Weathered (trend), Kapok Root (trend)