Storage/Shelf life: Store in a cool and frost free place. Minimum stability 12 month in closed container. Ensure container is tightly closed to avoid product drying out!
Disposal: Please recycle empty container.
Package Sizes: 200ml, 500ml, 1 l, 5 l
Approximately 0,020 l/m², depending on type of surface.
0,020l = about 4 tea spoons
• Sand wood to a fine, smooth finish using grit i.e.150-180, preferably finer.
• Ensure surface is dry, clean and dust-free. Only use neutral soap solution, i.e. ProNature Plant SoapConcentrate or ProNature Wood Cleaner.
Product is ready to use.
• Apply 1 – 2 coats (depending on the surface) using a soft, lint-free cloth, i.e. ProNature Mutton Cloth.
• Can also be used with polishing pad or a floor polishing machine,
• Use product sparingly. Really! “Less is More”.
• Allow product to draw into wood for 2-3 minutes.
• Remove surplus with a clean piece of soft cloth or clean polishing pad.
• If a higher sheen finish is desired, apply an additional coat after drying. Wait a minimum of 12 hours between
• Let the wax reach it’s final hardness (at least 24 hours) before polishing for a sheen finish.
• Polish the surface thoroughly.
Re-apply ProNature Antiquing Wax three times a year or when surface appears dry and lusterless.
Linseed Oil, Beeswax, Carnauba wax, Essential Oils.
TVOC (total volatile organic content) = 600.62 g/litre
Natural ingredients may cause allergies. Use only as directed. Store out of reach of children. Supervise children during use.