Don’t have time to carve out your Halloween pumpkins this year? We’ve got a solution for you, paint them!
Transform any pumpkin into Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas with no mess and no fuss! Just paint the pumpkin, with ProNature’s fast drying wall paint and you have a unique jack-o-lantern in no time.
What You’ll Need
A pumpkin (of course)
A pencil to draw your design
Paint: ProNature quick drying and child friendly wall paint colour black 100 & ProNature wall paint colour off-white yellow
Gloves to keep your hands clean
- Choose your pumpkin. Make sure it has no bumps, lumps, bruises or blemishes.
- Clean and dry your pumpkin. Use a slightly damp paper towel to clean it and a soft, dry cloth to dry it. Be careful not to get the stem or bottom wet as this can cause the pumpkin to rot!
- Paint the pumpkin white to create Jack’s head.
- Lightly draw the outline of Jack’s face on with a pencil so that you can avoid any mistakes during the painting stage.
- Using a normal-sized paintbrush, paint on jack’s eyes, nose and mouth. Once that’s done, paint on the stitching detail around the mouth and to make the corners of his mouth nice and sharp.
Once you’re done, take a photo of your completed spooky project and tag us on Instagram using @pronaturepaints and the hashtag #pronaturehalloween